Skip to content
- Armit, I 1990 The Later Prehistoric Settlement of the Western Isles of Scotland.unpublished Ph.D. thesis, University of Edinburgh
- Beveridge, Erskine 1903 Coll & Tiree, Prehistoric Forts & Antiquities. Edinburgh: T. & A. Constable.
- Campbell, F. 1870 Note On An Artificial Island and Ancient Canoe Found in Draining a Loch Near
- Tobermory, Mull. Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Scotland 8: 465
- Feachem, Richard 1963 A Guide to Prehistoric Scotland. London: B.T. Batsford LTD.
- Hannan, Thomas 1926 The Beautiful Isle of Mull. Edinburgh: Robert Grant & Son.
- MacLean, J.P., 1923 History of the Island of Mull. Vol I. Greenville: Frank H. Jones & Son.
- RCAHMS 1980 Argyll:3 Mull, Tiree, Coll & Northern Argyll. Edinburgh: H.M.S.O.
- Ritchie, J. 1942 The Lake-Dwelling or Crannog in Eadarloch, Loch Treig: Its traditions and its construction. PSAS 76: 8-78.